when did you feel the baby move?

I am 20 weeks, I believe it is too early. But when did you feel the baby move by touching the outside of your belly? I can feel him move on the inside...but my step son and my husband wants to feel him move. Not worried...just curious!

kayteee25

Asked by kayteee25 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I think that I was 20 weeks when i felt her move outside it just feels like a little bubble move nothing major. My bf always missed it at first.
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i started feeling my son on the outside at 21 weeks but it seamed like every time my boy friend tryed to feel him he would stop. now im 25 weeks and my boy friend just felt him for the first time on halloween.
    Ginger_Sessions

Answer by Ginger_Sessions at 9:02 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i think every baby is different! I felt my baby move at about 15 weeks i think.. and my hubby felt it the same day! but with my son i was 22 weeks before others felt it i think lol so it depends on your baby!! lots of babies stop moving when they feel a hand or something touching the belly
    mommydabbs

Answer by mommydabbs at 9:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Me to I started feeling my daughter move at three months inside in outside. Her dad still cannot fell her move yet, its funny cause when he goes to touch my belly our baby stops moving so funny.
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 9:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• So true mommydabbs every baby is different with my 1st pregnancy my daughter only moved with the touch of my hands, and nobody else. She didn't even move for my mom all my mom said was she is going to be so lazy lol.
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 9:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• i felt mine around 18 weeks but i think a lot of it depends on how fit or not you are
    MisanthropKitty

Answer by MisanthropKitty at 9:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I'm not sure, I think it depends on your body type. I've got a little extra cushion, so it took til 22 weeks probably when my stomach really started to be taught.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Im 22 weeks and was able to feel my baby at about 14 weeks. However, this is my second pregnancy and I noticed things alot sooner than in my first. My first pregnancy I was not able to detect the baby moving until I was about 20 weeks
    lawstudentmommy

Answer by lawstudentmommy at 10:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• We actually asked my doctor this a couple of weeks ago. He told my husband to start feeling at 24 weeks. I am 23 weeks now and I can feel a world of difference in the power of the kicks now than I did when I was 17-18 weeks. So I think my husband and others will get to feel it soon. Is your husband jealous like mine that I can feel the baby move and he cant?
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:44 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• yea he is jealous...he constantly touches me even when i want to be left alone!
    kayteee25

Answer by kayteee25 at 7:58 AM on Nov. 9, 2008