Can I take my birthcontrol early

I usually take my bc around 7am but occasionally like 1 or 2x a week I have to get up at 2 to go to work and I dont remember to take it without my alarm on my phone (that I cant have at work) I was just wondering if anyone knew whether I could take it at 2 in the moning on those mornings and 7 the rest of the time without it messing me up. Im taking apri right now and before anyone suggests the implants I cant use them I was on one for over a year and it made me anemic along with several other adverse effects.

Rockabye

Asked by Rockabye at 11:35 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Health

• Doesnt anyone know about this?
    Rockabye

Comment by Rockabye (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• Why don't you set a different time to take it when you know you will be home, like right after dinner?
    Nadali

Answer by Nadali at 12:06 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I never know when I'll be home except when I wake up lol
    Rockabye

Comment by Rockabye (original poster) at 12:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Why do you need to take a pill while you're home? Don't they work if you carry them?

Pick a time you're always up (my kids picked 8:30pm, I don't know why) and take it no matter where you are. If you're shy, you can go to a washroom... but really...

Because, yes, on low doses, 5 hours matters a lot.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:25 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I can take it while I'm at work but I cant have my phone there and I wont remember it unless I have an alarm
    Rockabye

Comment by Rockabye (original poster) at 8:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2010