Are you expecting house guests for the holidays?

group hug

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 11:52 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• bouncingOnly Santa and I'm hoping he's going to be "jolly" that night!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• NO! TG!!! it's going to be only the 3 of us both Christmas Eve and Christmas Day....
    Ahhhh.... Peace and Quiet.....
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Well, yes. It's kind of a strange situation. I'll start kind of slow. My sister and I have different dads. Her dad works for a company out of state but owns a home in our state, Colorado. He didn't want to rent his house out while he was gone because he wanted his stuff left in it. So he offered to let us live here rent free if we maintain everything. So we live in his house. However, one of the things we had to agree to is letting him stay here when he comes to town. So, he's here visiting for the holidays. He wasn't supposed to be here until late next week but his brother passed away and he came a week early for his memorial.
    All in all he's a very nice man and I'm so thankful that he has given us this opportunity. I hope we can live here a while longer until we can pay off our cars. I was laid off a couple of months ago just before my dd was born. So we are trying to pay off our cars (our only real bill).
    jillrebecca3

Answer by jillrebecca3 at 2:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Nope just my hubby and boys this year!!
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 11:54 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• My parents, sister, nephew, and FIL. Then my MIL is flying in on the 30th for a whole week. Oh joy.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• NO our house is packed as it is! lol
    shanapiv

Answer by shanapiv at 12:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yes. My sister is in town, currently staying with my parents. She'll be here for Christmas Eve and maybe a few days prior... then she's going to my brother's for a while, then back to my parents'
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• No and I am so glad for that, no offense to anybody that would visit but I just want peace and quiet on Christmas day. We are already going to a friend's house (my husband's friend) on Christmas Eve (we have no family here) and that is too much excitement as it is, IMO.
    1bizzymommy

Answer by 1bizzymommy at 4:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yes, my parents and niece will be here for a short visit after Christmas so we'll open/exchange gifts with them when they come.
    Queenofscrap

Answer by Queenofscrap at 10:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Haha, no, but we're (my son and I) are probably staying a few days with my mom after Christmas. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:14 AM on Dec. 19, 2010