kinda confused

I have a friend Ive known since high school, since my divorce we have become very close in a sense, He lives 1500 miles away, but hes been so great to me since everything has happened. Ive let him to my life in a way I normally dont let people in. Recently we talked about me moving back to my hometown, I said because i know back home I would have family there to help me. He replied I'll be here for you too. I thought aww how sweet such a great friend. Nothing romantic. So we talk daily just the usual how are you? type stuff. he went out of town during the week so we didnt talk all week. Tonight I get a text from him saying " I missed you, hope you are having a great weekend" I wrote him back we texted for a bit about his new job! Then he asked me had i thought more about moving back home. I told him im still trying to decide and just get some stuff figured out. He mentioned I didnt have to move to my hometown, i could move to the city he lives in. Which is about 30 minutes outside my hometown. anyways we got to talking about his new job again and i mentioned that i recently met a guy who worked that same job a they exact same place and he lives in my current town but spends most of his him time out there in the town my friend lives in. He told me he had to go he was tired, and he was about to get too talkative. I didnt think anything of it told him good night. So i tag him on a silly facebook note thing and he just commented a few minutes ago "I love you so much". Am I missing something? do you think its possible he might have feelings for me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• sure sounds like it!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 11:58 PM on Dec. 18, 2010

• oh yeah you are missing something-guys generally don't invest that much time into a woman unless he is REALLY interested in her. Sounds like he has got it bad for you!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i wonder why he dont just come out and say something?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:14 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• maybe he is and you are just missing the clues-like suggesting you come and live in the same town as him etc. Maybe he doesn't want to put too much pressure on you since you just got out of a relationship, or maybe he is scared of being rejected. But I am telling you a guy isn't going to spend that much time chatting with a chick unless he is interested in pursuing a relationship with her!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• You definitely need to discuss your feelings for each other. I think it needs to happen before you decide to move. You need to decide how you really feel about him before you make any decisions.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• it sounds like he did come out and say it

Answer by admckenzie at 12:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• ARE YOU BLIND ?????

DUH ?

You hurt his feelings ?

You need to talk to him ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:14 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i guess ill call him after church tomorrow! Im gonna feel really dumb if he's just trying to be a helpful friend.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• He's not!! I think these ladies have it right! Best to you both!!
    missmissymee

Answer by missmissymee at 4:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Wait let me see...DUHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 11:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2010