What is Internet CEO moms?

Is it Maleluca (sp)?

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:59 PM on Dec. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• Yes, it is a Melaleuca team. I highly recommend doing your research on different teams and leaders; Melaleuca is a terrific company, but there are teams out there that I would absolutely avoid!
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 12:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I work with Internet CEO Moms. Yes, we are a team of moms that work together with Melaleuca. The reason we don't advertise that fact is because it is Melaleuca's policy that people be introduced to the company by a person, not the internet.
    You won't find a better team of moms!

Hannah Mayr
    http://hannahmayr.blogspot.com
    HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 12:05 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• What do you do there and does it cost money?
    Mrs.Norris

Answer by Mrs.Norris at 2:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• We promote the company and set up memberships. It's a home business opportunity, as with most there is some start-up cost. It is significantly lower than any other that I've seen. If you would like more info feel free to visit my website or send me a private message. I'd love to chat with you and share more about what we do.

Hannah Mayr
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms
    http://internetceomoms.com/lovingeveryminute
    Helping Moms Work From Home Since 1999!
    HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 6:54 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• can of wormsDon't fall for it, it's a scam like everything else on the web! Small start up fee. Please, get your own money some other way besides selling a idea, that you may can do. Keep your money in the bank sister, don't fall for the "you can do as much as you like, crap!." They are all scams, get it all of them. Do your research and figure out why it is a secret. Sisters, beware, and don't fall for that sort of talk!

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 12:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It is absolutely not a scam. Melaleuca has been around for 25 years. I stated, above, the reason that we try not to use Melaleuca's name online. It is a policy of the company. This opportunity is not for everyone, but many women have been very successful. I hope you find the perfect opportunity for you and your family.

Hannah Mayr
    http://hannahmayr.blogspot.com

HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 12:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It is not a scam. I've been with the Team for almost a year and a half now. It may not be for everyone, but I absolutely love it.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 2:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It's most definitely NOT a scam, in fact aside from my son and fiancee, it's the best thing to happen to me. I'm so sorry some people feel the need to put even the most legitimate companies down because they or a loved one had a bad experience in the past. They're the ones losing out on a terrific opportunity, products and income.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 3:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I think mela needs to change their policy-
    Being introduced to a company in a misleading or secretive way is very deceptive...

Makes it sound an awful lot like another deceptive company. I don't appreciate deception, and why would a person is sign up with a company that BEGINS deceptively, seriously, this is a no brainer.

I won't post the name of the other deceptive company---but we all know "cough" which one that is, it's been around forever....
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 11:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Take a look at our Team on Facebook!

www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:17 AM on Dec. 20, 2010