Help me out on this one!

Hi!
I've been hearing over and over about vasectomy, but I dont really know how it works. Can a man that had a vasecoamy still eject sperm? Its creepy to know that he's been cut off and cant still cum :$

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Health

• It just means there are no swimmers left. LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:09 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It only cuts the sperm out of the equation. I've performed this procedure, so I can give you the details.
    The sperm are formed in the testes (balls), and travel up the ductus deferens to where they are mixed with a series of fluids through various glands, which form the semen. In a vasectomy, you remove part of the ductus deferens, but the other fluids are still ejaculated. It can take 6-8 weeks for the semen to be clear of sperm, as they can live in the ducts inside the male genitalia. He would need a couple of sperm analysis tests post-op to make sure he's not still ejaculating sperm.
    The vasectomy doesn't cut off the blood supply or the nerve running to the testes, and the hormones are still delivered, so he can still get erect and ejaculate like normal.
    I hope this helps! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:11 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yeh he can but his sex drive is real slow
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 12:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I've actually been through this with two guys and it didn't affect either of their sex drive!!! LOL!!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My ex had a vasectomy, didn't slow him down at all! Not for a minute! He was rarin' to go over and over again in no time!
    MamaAlice54

Answer by MamaAlice54 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2010