is this normal before labor? (TMI) adult content

is it normal to have A LOT of discharge that is like a cloudy white and very watery?

teen_mommie101

Asked by teen_mommie101 at 12:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes, a lot of discharge in the last few weeks. I had to start wearing a pad every day, which is good since when my labor started my water broke while I was in bed.
    Nadali

Answer by Nadali at 12:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Well it was like that my last week for me.
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 12:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• my water broke with my first, on my bed when i was bout to get a bowl of cereal...
    ive been having to wear pantyliners for like the past 2 weeks now but tonight its just got like a lot worse and a lot more watery...but my doctor said i most likely wont last past wed.
    teen_mommie101

Comment by teen_mommie101 (original poster) at 12:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yep that same thing happened to me....oh the fun things we go through when were pregnant!
    MamaSusieQ045

Answer by MamaSusieQ045 at 12:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It happened to me as well. I had to wear panty liners. And if I forgot to wear one, I had to change my underwear twice a day.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2010