Curious about sex toys....

What ones are really great to bring into bed with your bf?
Also what's the best lube to use?

Lizzie32390

Asked by Lizzie32390 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Just for Fun

• vibrating cock rings are nice...i like them,....the lil vibe thingy the guy puts on his tounge ;o) i like that too, ...im not into....fake cocks, but i am in for the fourplay and the real thing!
    Anonymous

• im not much of a lube person... but i hear those vibrating cock rings are good
    IGotLuckyInKy

Answer by IGotLuckyInKy at 8:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• If you are interested I currently have a BRAND new In the Box The Original Rabbit & Pearls as seen on sex and the city.. They are really great for women and men like them as well.. Let me know if you are interest I will let it go for a very good price...$35.00 and depending on your zip code for shipping cost. It is the last I have!!

I'm Paypal Verified
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• They retail for $90.00
    emturner

• i like the bed restraints it opens a whole field of things you can do to eachother without the other one stopping you.
    sherryfeltner

Answer by sherryfeltner at 8:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• bed restraints?? lol Just make sure that your kidsless for the evening..THey sence that stiff. They wait till your all tied up and can't move to wake up in the middle of the night..Other than that thats a sure good time
    Anonymous