Has anyone experienced implantation bleeding around 7 weeks pregnant? adult content

I was just wondering if anyone has experienced "implantation bleeding" around 7 weeks pregnant? I had some spotting for about 2 days. I should be 8 weeks pregnant today. I go in for my first doctor's appointment Monday morning. I'm just getting worried. I didn't have any cramping or anything associtated with a miscarriage like I had when I had my 2 miscarriages. Thanks!

ttcagirl86

Asked by ttcagirl86 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Implantation happens before you test positive for pregnancy --it is, in fact, how you test positive for pregnancy. At 7 weeks, the implantation was... 7 weeks ago. Whatever's causing the bleeding is certainly not implantation.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 12:57 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I understand that, but I have also read where when the bleeding is unknown that sometimes doctors refer to it as "implantation bleeding". Just wondered if anyone has gone through it.
    ttcagirl86

Comment by ttcagirl86 (original poster) at 12:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Here is a website that might answer some of your questions on why you could be spotting. However, like LindaClement said, it is NOT implantation bleeding and doctor's do NOT call it Implantation bleeding when you are 8 weeks along and they don't know why you are spotting/bleeding.

http://www.babycenter.com/0_vaginal-bleeding-or-spotting-during-pregnancy_3081.bc

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I've never experienced it but when I was 7 weeks pregnant with my daughter I had my first ultrasound and the u/s tech told me that she could still see some implantation blood so if I were to experience any spotting not to worry. Luckily I never did but I guess it's possible.
    BethRae

Answer by BethRae at 7:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• At this point in time they are just going to call it a threatened miscarriage. It does not mean you will miscarry but that's just what they call the bleeding. They told me that with both of my pregnancies because I had bleeding for 12 weeks. Have they done an ultrasound to make sure it's not coming from somewhere dangerous and that you still have the baby?
    Honeybun09

Answer by Honeybun09 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I go in tomorrow morning for an ultrasound
    ttcagirl86

Comment by ttcagirl86 (original poster) at 11:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2010