he says he loves me but he is never here and he always disspear dose he really love me how can i be sure??

He told me he loves me and miss me but he dosent come to se me and when i call him his phone is off. he only calls me some times when he gose to work that is from 8am til 6pm after that his phone is off til the next morning 8am. he comes to see me after few weeks snd sometimes after a month. he said he is living just for me and i am the reason he is a life but he really confuess me beacause he disspear sometimes and dosent answer me when i call all day he ignors me and after that he gives me resons and i go back and believe him and some times he just turns his phone off and stay away for almost a week or more and then he cals me saying he missed me how can i belive??? i am soooooo taired dose he really love me? he says he do but why whoud he miss me and why would he go sometimes and leave me and dosent call or answer my calls. plz plz do you see what i cant see or mabey i am blind he know how much i really love him and i always tell him he is my life and my heart.

nadin8

Asked by nadin8 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• Uh hunh.

I have a lovely piece of land. In Florida. Going cheap...

Perhaps you could use some intuition training?

Love is a verb, not a noun. It's not a feeling, but something you do. If you are not feeling the love, it's because you're not doing the love. If you don't feel loved, respected, cherished or even noticed by him... well, his words are probably worth 100% of the gold they're stamped out of.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:00 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• You should never have to question if someone truly loves you. Ditch the loser, find someone better.
    crystaLuv

Answer by crystaLuv at 1:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• GET RID OF HIS ASS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why do you even have to ask, girl-friend ?

He is no good......and busy doing something or someone else .
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 1:05 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• This is going to be hard for you to read but he does not love you, and he has someone else, thats why he has to turn on his cellphone when she is around have you been to his house? do you know his friends and his family meaning mom dad cousings brothers sisters?I had a lot of male friends and coworkers and they will do that. They will call their wives and say honey I love you baby Ill see you at home and then go and have sex with the girlfriend during lunch hour, They will say to te girlfriend I LOVE YOU I CAN"T LIVE WITHOUT YOU! but none of that is ever true, I know you love him but you are wasting your time and he will ruin your life. Do not wait until is too late or until you get pregnant because then you will see him as he is for real.
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• He is cheatin ...girl drop him like its hot!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:09 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I have to agree with all the others. He is soooo a cheater and you may not see it now, but you will later when "HE" breaks up with you! Drop him now before you "think" you love him too much and get pregnant! I know it will hurt, but honestly it's for the best. I have NEVER had a guy act like that unless he was a player and I guarantee he is a "PLAYER"!!!! Please do yourself a favor and find someone else! There are tons of "NICE" guys out there. You just have to be patient and find them. GL and I hope you figure it out!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 1:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• So sad, girl please leave his no good ass, i get the feelng that you're to nice and good for hs ass anyway, he's probably just using you for whatever it is we don't know but i bet you're real good to this punk
    1LovelyAngel

Answer by 1LovelyAngel at 1:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• liarUMMM...NADINE8 do u see a pattern in all the answers you have gotten from your fellow cafemom members so far?? the reason his phone is off from the time he leaves work till next morning it is because; he is at home having dinner and making love to his wifey and spending time with his kids. he only calls u when he is at work =which means= AWAY FROM HOME!! has he ever taken u to his place hmm?

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Here's the thing - he IS cheating....and it's WITH you! YOU are the "third wheel" the "side dish" - NOT the main course. You don't see him or hear from him and you call and call and call. He loves it.....dangling you by a thread, fully knowing that you are chasing him...which is a parked car, btw. Who ever else he is with is MORE important than you are. I'd be willing to bet that if you didn't call him for a month, he'd forget all about who you are. And to be honest, he probably has at least 10 of you girls holding up his stars that he says he "loves you" to. He's using you for an ego trip more than anything and yes, that includes sex. If he was into you for the sex - you'd see more of him. He likes knowing you are sitting on the edge of your seat all day every day hoping and praying that today is the day you will hear his voice on the phone - not his answering machine. Get on with your life - you are missing out on it waiting
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• for him to answer the phone, call you back or even just to show up. You are waiting for something that will NEVER happen with this guy and that is for a commitment. Don't take this the wrong way, but maybe try taking some school (your spelling, english, grammar needs a lot of help!) that might fill up empty time AND you never know - maybe you'll meet someone nice! =)
    Babylove76

Answer by Babylove76 at 1:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2010