Have you felt a sense of peace this Christmas season?

If so, you are counting your blessings. If not, remember your family and children will remember you best by engaging in simple acts - spending time together, showing love for one another -

tasches

Asked by tasches at 12:59 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• i have and it was wonderful. most of the year i feel like we're so poor, we have nothing, and yet i was given the chance to help a family who only had the bare bones to survive with and had a back story that would make anyone cry. its hard not to count your blessings when faced with true need. its not about presents, its about love and giving of yourself...i wish everyone (including myself) had this mentality all year long!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:14 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yes I have, but not on CM. :) The christmas spirit is alive outside IRL.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 4:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yes... and I agree.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:00 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• An excellent question and excellent suggestions! Thanks for taking the time to remind us!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yep!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 1:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yes, hopefully romance and trust will be renewed in my relationship. Can't turn back time, but I can make the best of what is to come, whatever that may be. LOL

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 1:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yes because that what this holiday does to you
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 3:43 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i feel a feeling of obligatory gift giving or people feel offended.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yes, I have. Hubby got laid off from work last month and then they 'officially' let him go just a few days ago... but we are still at peace with everything :)
    -LucyInTheSky-

Answer by -LucyInTheSky- at 3:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yes, because of once again having the gift of a young child in my home, and being able to see Christmas through her wide eyed wonder.
    elasmimi

Answer by elasmimi at 8:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2010