So what is the worst part of holidays for you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When they"re over. Having to put away all of the decorations and knowing they won't be back out for a year.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Spending money we don't have, which seems to be a theme at our household.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 2:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Giving a gift that you have put a lot of thought and money into then they act like it is nothing they really want .

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 5:35 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• going broke
    FITmama2B

Answer by FITmama2B at 1:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Waitnh until Christmas morning to give my son his gift. It seems like forever!
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 1:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Right now it is 5 days until we open presents and there is nothing....we are waiting for DH'S christmas bonus and if it does not happen then it is going to be a very sad day for the kids.....
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 2:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Missing out on all the family functions. Hubby is military and we're stationed on the other side of the country. I hate spending Christmas alone and seeing all the pictures of my aunts and uncles and cousins on facebook afterward.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Not living close to family.
    Librarylady60

Answer by Librarylady60 at 4:35 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Some one that has passed away in this year or earlier that you were close to and you knew how much they loved Christmas it is hard to not think about them.

Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 5:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• The worst part about the holidays is missing my grandparents. Grandpa was born on Christmas Day. Grandma on the 28th. I cherish the memories we made, but, sometimes the memories just aren't good enough and I want them back.

This year is extra hard because I'm 1300 miles away from my mom. This is our first year, first set of holidays not being together and we're both taking it rough. I'm not ashamed to say "I want my mommy!" because I miss her.

Another year gone by, and we're still stuck in a rut, too...
    kittrick

Answer by kittrick at 6:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2010