Do you stay in touch?

Do you say that you will stay in touch and do it? I have a bad habit of saying that I will keep in touch, and then not.

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 1:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• i normaly sy to people to stay in touch with me and they dont do it lol so a bump to this post
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Lord, knows i try so hard in staying with people but end up not doing so b/c i get so caught up w/ daily activities. But i do be meaning well. LOL

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I stay in touch much as possible
    FayMeek

Answer by FayMeek at 12:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Tricky, I want to stay in touch with friends I made in the two years, but I feel lately they don't want me around. Others I probably will, I still have friends from back home I am making plans to see once I move next week.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 2:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• thats why i LOVE facebook!
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 3:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I do and I hate it when someone says they'll keep in touch, but doesn't. That is the primary reason I joined Facebook, to get in touch with people, especially out-of-towners. Very seldom do I say anything that I don't mean wholeheartedly. If you know you're not going to stay in touch, then don't say it. Be honest with people. Maybe one day you'll change your mind.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:42 AM on Dec. 20, 2010