Need support

I hate my life I hate my new job I hate getting up in the morning my marriage is going nowhere fast I feel like it would be better to just end it all.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:54 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Health

• I don't think a person breathing today anywhere in the world hasn't felt what your feeling right now at some point in their lives, if they haven't , they will sometime. It's a very real, very normal feeling actually. We are only human after all and life gets overwhelming, the stress levels rise to an unbearable degree and you feel like you said in your post:

"like it would be better to just end it all. "

Don't. You are at a moment in life. That's all it is and it will pass and you will get over and through all you are being troubled by. Have faith in yourself and in God. I have been where you're at now and trust me, even though we don't know each other, I know you'll be fine. The others that answered your post have gone through it as well. Please find someone you can talk to about whatever it is . Get help and take care of yourself.
    hibicent

Answer by hibicent at 10:38 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I guess i should clarify I don't think I would or could ever do this but I seriously want to disappear. I have no friends and my husband is so mean to me. I have no where to turn. I can't go to the hospital, because I work there. I
    Anonymous

• I'm willing to listen and maybe help if you just want to vent. Hope you feel better soon.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 9:06 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I never know just what to say in these situations
    Anonymous

• No don't do that life will eventually get better not over night but it will happen and if you have a positive attitude it helps alot. I know it's hard to be positive when everything sucks but it helps you to pull through the hard times. I hated my life 2 yrs ago and I felt like I wanted to end it all too. I was 16 yrs old and was living in a homeless shelter with my mom and sister, had to switch schools twice within a yr, my bf was cheating on me(same one I'm with now it still bothers me).
    I didn't make any friends at my schools life really sucked. With my stubborness and determination I was able to get back to my old school for my senior year. I graduated and now have a beautiful daughter. Life is still hard but it's alot better. Things will get better :)
    Good luck and if you ever need anyone to talk to I'm willing to listen.
    -Lizzie
    Lizzie32390

Answer by Lizzie32390 at 9:08 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• It's not an easy thing to just open up and talk. I know, I had to see a psychiatrist and a therapist to help with PPD. Talk when you are ready.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 9:11 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I'm going for the night. Feel free to message me if you want, take care.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 9:24 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I've been where you've been many times. Afraid to start my day, face others, go to work, etc. The only thing that has kept me from forgetting it all and leaving those I love behind is my faith in Jesus. He always has the answer. Trust in Him only because He will never turn His back on you unlike those who we wish would be there for us the most :p
    Rockyschick

Answer by Rockyschick at 10:01 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• It sounds like you really could use some sleep and some time to yourself to do what you want to do. I'm usually not a complainer, and it hasn't happened in probably a year now, but there were at least three times when I needed to get away from all of it so bad that I would call off from work, not tell anyone, still take my daughter to the sitters and go home to sleep and then maybe try to go grocery shopping or just anything really as long as I was alone while I did it. Thankfully my SO has been a rock for me instead of making my life harder.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 10:12 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Well ending it all isnt an answer,life isnt easy and we all get down sometimes,jobs,kids,husbandslife in general can bring you down but you are worth more then you think right now,I was in the same situation at one time I was in an abusive relationship with two small kids,I felt like nobody cared,I couldnt trust anyone,but I pulledmyself up and got it together and you can too,it seems hopeless right now but you can do it,if you hate your job,start looking for something else,if your hubby is mean then leave him,it allcomes down to thinking about yourself for a change.
    geenabelle

Answer by geenabelle at 4:10 PM on Nov. 10, 2008