When did you start to notice?

When did you start to notice wrinkles and grey hair? I am 36 and just now starting to get wrinkles. I have small yet noticeable wrinkles around my eyes and a few grey hairs. I know I have some grey hairs in there somewhere but not to obvious yet. Just talked about aging with my s/o and he doesn't seem to be concerned about it, afterall we can't turn back time. LOL What seems to be urking me, is that my s/o kept talking about some 20 something woman that he sees around at work, that the 20 something gal is messing with a married man at work. Am I missing something? I don't know why that would be guy gossip? Am I overreacting? I'm thinking about wearing makeup and going to the salon, just to piss him off. LOL

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 1:49 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• To be honest, i started noticing gray hair @ around 25 or 26 yrs of age. I think that's around the time that the gray "down under" also appeared LOL. So far no wrinkles just gray hairs & i'm only 32 yrs old but i'm so proud of the gray hairs that are coming in. My husband tries to pick the gray hairs from out of my head but i tell him 2 just back off & leave it be! LOL.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 10:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• gray hair- i had my first strand at 19. more grays, in my 3rd pregnancy (now) 30 years old. noticing my face is looking older, close-up and in certain lighting. people tell me i look 23-26, but i'm definitely seeing the faint lines and wrinkles starting too.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 2:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I am rocking a mohawk at 39 and thats what dye is for my hair is going to be sky blue I look pretty good for a 39 year old and yes you should go to the salon and do whatever lifts you momma. Work it, have a good time and be happy your not that twenty something with a married man.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 2:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I'm 49 and ppl tell me I look 35. No wrinkles yet (knock on wood) but I've had gray hair since I was thirty. At least I can dye my hair, ya know?
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 2:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Going to a salon and wearing making up to piss someone off? Are you 12?

I would recommend that you look more closely at your desire to intentionally anger someone who you'd like anyone to believe you love. It's not a kind or loving motive, and what he does or doesn't do will not make it anything but what it is. For what?

As I pointed out to my 14yo daughter, when she was treating a boy badly with her feminine power: you can yank him around on a chain for however long you like... but when he takes the hook out, you can't put it back in for anything. Plan your time accordingly.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:10 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I was 29 when I noticed the "regular" grey hairs that started reappearing, almost 30. I've always had one or two, but that was when I noticed more cropping up.
    1bizzymommy

Answer by 1bizzymommy at 3:15 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I am making fun of myself. I am going to the salon and wear makeup to piss him off. I am not a girly, girl. I don't spend money on vanity. I am in love with my s/o that happen to tell me a story of a 20 something year old woman. Funny ha!ha! queer funny! Get it? How should I take that conversation? My s/o has been on that subject about some young cute thing. I am the jealous,neurotic, and emotionally challenged woman. I am mentally 12, so what. I am a mother of 2 terrific kids and I am easily at their level, so yeah! I love me, anyone saying that I don't love, is just as messed up as I am. At least I can admit it. LOL  Make fun of me all you want.  At the end of the day, I have forgotten any disheartening outburst.  Now that I am done venting, I will now enjoy my peace.  LOL

sexyfancyface

Comment by sexyfancyface (original poster) at 3:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I had a couple of gray hairs, but they seemed to take off after I turned 42 (I'm almost 44.) I'm starting to think about dying my hair for the first time ever. The wrinkles seemed to increase about that same time also.
    London3

Answer by London3 at 3:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I've had gray since i was 20! I color every 4 weeks at home. I have some fine lines around my eyes and I have a little sagging in the cheek area and around my mouth. Smile lines i guess you'd call them. I'm 38

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 19, 2010