If this is all it's costing me are opposing replies, then I don't need toworry what is asked, which is why I am only going to say what the bible says....(not what I say)

I've noticed that only people that oppose Christ are the ones that will stand up and say they are pagan or proud witches, or some say they are atheists, which is all only against God not me.
We are learners by nature and by wanting to be that, just learners.
No body on this site that is representing Christ has put any pagan or any other person who likes to claim they aren't for God.
All of these posts that stand for God aren't against anyone, in fact they are only concerned for others' fate or future, and that isn't just something I only pray for either, it's not like Satan doesn't know he has a short time.
Jesus has said that his yoke is easy and the burden is light.
Anyone that doesn't have this prayer confidence is wasting time( so to speak)
If you don't want to read this nobody is forcing you , so why would people that have choices get offended by Christ if they don't want to hear this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Why are you still bothering with this, really who cares?
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 2:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I read your post, but am not sure what your question is.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 2:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• People will get offended no matter what and Jesus said it you are not part of the world and for that the world will hate you ! Jhon 15:19
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It means when one bothers to answer to these that they are turned off by some of its content. I am the one who asks what is it that they are not seeing that makes them not choose God, lets face it if they are offended and opposing God and his word, I am not judging, I give more than I can at times, I don't judge a soul ever, all I've ever said on from any posts in this section is why would one desire to be pagan when they know that it's against God.
    They don't have to answer anything, this site is open to millions of questions yet they choose to get offended every single time I post
    It's not me questioning their beliefs it's the question ''why'' do they have these claims on this title pagan, etc, and many answer very very truthfully.
    I am not judging anyone, why would anyone judge ?
    But I am testing spirits to see if they are truly of God, when in fact they say they are not at all, so it's extremely "2 sides answers."
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I read that three times and I didn't understand any of it. What exactly is the question here, please?
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 2:28 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Mrs. Bat, anon posted in religion earlier today about pagans, witches etc. and how they need to see Gods light or some bs, I don't know. But shes on anyones ass that doesn't believe in God.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 3:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• This is the question she is asking.

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Anon: It is best to give it a rest and just not push or prod. Let Holy Spirit do His work. Sure share HIS LOVE but you need to realize not everyone has the eyes to see or the ears to hear His word right now. That is fine.
    You will get opposing reply because they are not wanting to hear or they are angry at God and lash out or they just are not ready.
    Jesus got opposing views all the time from the pharisees and they decided to kill Him. They were angry at God.
    The bible does say that if they hate you, they hated Him first. So its not Christians they are hating but God himself. Trust me I will come on tomorrow and see another post asking who do you hate Christians or God :-) I already see the pattern but I find it a good thing that questions are being asked. It means there are thoughts churning around :-) Anyway just rest and let Him do His work.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 3:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Pssst..... You are not god.

Your opinion is not god's..... your opinion is just as valid as anyone else's., and differing ones are just as valid as yours.

Grow up.
    Piskie

Answer by Piskie at 4:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• why do care so much what a buncha total strangers you can't see and have no role in your real life have to say?
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2010