if he married and love his wife and leaves me and stay home with her why is he laying to me why dose he say he loves me and always comes back for my forgiveness and why he leaves and just come back and turn his phone off and after one week he knows he can just call like nothing is worng and like he never left?he leaves me for a long time without calling and he is the one who is mad at me...

some times i can feel the love and some times i can feel it when he hugs me and i see in his eyes. it is soo hard to leave becuase he dosent let me go. he gose and come back but when i tel him i dont want him he acts so sad and he get mad of me. he dosent answer my phone calls and dosent call me back but if i dont answer his call he gets soooo mad and he sometimes hurts my feelings with his words. but why dose he come bak to me and try to explian to me that we will never leave each other. so what do you think i can do to test his love for me what can i do i need to know??

nadin8

Asked by nadin8 at 2:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• This is very confusing, but if you are saying that you have a man that is going back and forth between two women--there's your answer: he doesn't love either one, he is using both.
    squish

Answer by squish at 2:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• yup he does not love anyone not her not you he just want to feel like he is the last beer in the cooler
    gou18

Answer by gou18 at 2:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• If he's married, why are you letting him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:38 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I'm confused too. I think your saying your seeing a married man. If thats the case my question to you is why? Would you want someone to do that to you ? God bless ya honey, but you need to move on. If I'm misunderstanding, please correct me.
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 2:50 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Because he is selfish and wants the best of both worlds. He probably doesn't want the hassle of divorce. If he hasn't left yet he isn't going to. And even if he does, and he were to end up with you, if he cheated on someone before, he will cheat on you too. Once a cheat, always a cheat. Please girl, move on. Even if tells you his wife is horrible, he will leave, he loves you, etc...don't believe it. Please save yourself and everyone involved a world of hurt. There are plenty of men out there, a married one isn't going to do you one bit of good. If you fear him trying to contact you even if you say not to, block his number and get a restraining order. There is not reason for him to be angry with you and reacting the way you say he does. Good luck and God bless you.
    1bizzymommy

Answer by 1bizzymommy at 3:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Screwing around with a married man will get you NO WHERE in the relationship he will tell you whatever he thinks you want to hear and one day you will be the one that is alone and asking yourself where did you go wrong. He doesn't care about your feelings or if you are hurting inside. The one and only person he cares about is HIMSELF. His wife/girlfriend has to be the dumbest person along with you. Girl you need to leave his ass alone and don't call him don't answer your door act as if you don't know him. You need to pick yourself up and brush yourself off and find a man that will love and care for you and only you. There are plenty of men out there.  By the way if he one day does leave his wife/girlfriend he will find someone else and be your cheating man out dirtying his dick up on you. Trust and believe once a cheater ALWAYS a CHEATER. Start a new beginning today your better and can do better then that.

raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• He is basically using you for whatever your allowing him to take advantage of. Why get involved with someone that is married?
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 9:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• That's the occupational hazard of being a mistress.  If you think you are his priority then you're delusional.  You're just a bit of fun on the side.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 9:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Gurlfriend, it's SO crystal clear that this dude is playing both of ya'll. Find yourself a REAL man that's going to love you & ONLY YOU & not be bouncing off between you & some other woman/ wife. You deserve a whole lot better & so does his wife.

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• You are a warm place to park his junk on occasion, that's all you are to him. Smarten up.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 10:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2010