How do you brush your teeth?

How often and in what order? I used to brush mines after every meal but its hard to with two toddlers and my feeding schedule is funny since I'm9months pregnant. But I still brush in the morning and before bed. First I floss(to loosen any food gunk or whatever might be between my teeth). Then I brush. Then I salt water rinse. Then I use mouthwash.

I know this question is a little weird but I'm obsessed with teeth.

reigndrops12689

Asked by reigndrops12689 at 2:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I like your regiment. What is the salt water for?

I brush after every meal, have two toothbrushes, and floss once at night after I've brushed.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 2:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Salt water is to kill the germs. Like when you lose a tooth & gargle with salt water so the area doesn't get infected. I like to gargle the salt water then whatever that misses I'm sure the mouthwash will catch.
    reigndrops12689

Comment by reigndrops12689 (original poster) at 2:28 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I also use the arm and hammer electric toothbrush with the removable brush so it can be replaced.
    reigndrops12689

Comment by reigndrops12689 (original poster) at 2:29 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I'm obsessed too. I floss, then every other night I use the water pik, then I prerinse with Plax, brush with a battery powered toothbrush, then rinse with that Act Restoring stuff every other night.

During the day it varies. Usually after breakfast, and then after lunch or something if we go somewhere.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I floss daily. I brush [almost] after every meal. I use a pre-brush rinse, then I start at my lower molars and work my way to the front (1 minute bottom, 1 minute top), followed by the top working in the same direction, then I brush my tongue, followed by an antibacterial and whitening mouth wash.
    kittrick

Answer by kittrick at 6:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2010