How did you know you husband was the one?

I'm just curious how you mom's new you hubby was the man you were supposed to be with forever. I have loved Nicholas since I was 17 and have never looked back since. I know how I know he was the one but how did you know?

Violets.Mommy

Asked by Violets.Mommy at 2:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The first time I saw him, the thought 'oh, that's what my husband looks like' floated across my head. I was 15, and thought it was just silly. We've been married 25 years.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 3:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• When he told me he was the one.
    emilysmom1966

Answer by emilysmom1966 at 8:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• When I saw him for the first time I just knew.
    baby1love

Answer by baby1love at 9:38 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I don't know. Somehow, when I first met him, I just knew. That was in 6th grade, and even though we weren't together in high school (he moved and then moved back and we were too afraid to admit we still had feelings for each other) he was the one I thought about most, no matter who else I was with he was always "the one" in my head. We got back together about a year and a half after we graduated, four years ago, and we couldn't be happier. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• He can cook! I love his blue eyes! Helps others all the time!
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I have known my husb since we were 18 y/o. We were friends 1st & that helps. We dated for 1 1/2 yrs before he proposed. I knew I could not refuse since he's so handsome, honest, trustworthy, pure at heart & great in bed too :) We've been together 15 years now, married for 13 & he still keeps my homefires burning! :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• He told he was gonna marry me ! Been married 22 yrs.
    megamamaw

Answer by megamamaw at 2:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I have never been so in love with any man in my life!! When I was sure he felt the same way about me, I knew I had found him.
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 10:54 PM on Dec. 20, 2010