am i having labor contractions?

I was due on friday (by ultrasound) and my LMP says I am due today. On thrusday i started getting upper thigh pain which has lasted even today. I keep getting this werid throbbing in my pelvis and vaginal region. Is this true labor and if so, what should I do? I can't sleep all night and the throbbing keeps getting worse.

.Rachel.Jean.

Asked by .Rachel.Jean. at 2:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You should go to dr.
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 2:54 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• sounds more like sciatic nerve pain than labor. Drink a ton of water and walk a lot.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 2:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• If the pain is that bad that it's keeping you up I would definitely head to the hospital with your bags.

It sounds like you may be in labor..
    crystaLuv

Answer by crystaLuv at 3:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• @FluffyMamaBunny I have been drinking plently of water and walking is what started this all. I looked it up on WebMd and they said those were signs of labor. I just need to know for sure before going to the hospital because I have NOT dialated at all.
    .Rachel.Jean.

Comment by .Rachel.Jean. (original poster) at 3:09 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I don't know if that sounds like labor for sure. It may be just the strain of your muscles working all the extra weight and blood. I would call your doctor on Monday to make sure everything is going well.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• @MarvlousMama they are talking about inducing me Monday.
    .Rachel.Jean.

Comment by .Rachel.Jean. (original poster) at 4:00 AM on Dec. 19, 2010