is it normal i had sex with my husband im 6 weeks pregnant i bleed after we finshed but its not like im spotting just when i cleaned myself.

cg7

Asked by cg7 at 3:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

Level 2 (-1 Credits)
  • I did same thing with two of my pregnancies. It was no biggie. But if you r concerned talk 2 dr mon.
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 3:15 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• it's normal. your cervix is more sensitive while pregnant, so any kind of insertion can cause a little bleeding.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Thanks I appreciate you all's help.
    cg7

Comment by cg7 (original poster) at 3:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It is probably normal. You should call your doctors office on monday to get the clear.
    MarvelousMama

Answer by MarvelousMama at 3:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• If it is just that little bit and you are not having any kind of unusual pain then yes most likely your cervix got irritated during sex. It happens and it will most likely happen after an exam as well. But you should let your doctor know about anything unusual and of concern to you so he or she will be able to make note of it and give you proper advice.
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2010