What did you ask for for Christmas that you are hoping you will get?

I never know what to say when family members ask what I want for Christmas but this year I actually had some ideas: The sixth season of Grey's Anatomy on DVD, a sweatshirt from my hometown university, gourmet tea, a fondue pot, a shake weight, an I-pod clock radio (by the way I asked my husband for most of these things knowing they were at Bed Bath and Beyond and we have coupons so please don't think I am greedy). Really I will just be happy with the chocolate. I am pretty simple. What about you?

1bizzymommy

Asked by 1bizzymommy at 3:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• I'm not sure if there was really something I wanted but I know that I got a few things I needed. Well... I do think my husband got me a real wedding ring. We got married this year but literally only had enough to buy some cheap rings from walmart. We wanted to be married because we loved each other but had limited means. So we ended up getting married at the register's office and are planning our "renewing of vows"/first anniversary with the whole family next year. He clued me in on how much he spent and that's the only thing I could think of. I'm not a flashy kind of girl either so I know it can't be any other jewlery than that. There's nothing I wanted that I would one ask for that was that much money or even dream of asking for that was that much. It would be nice to have a real ring though.... :)
    soulmeetsbody19

Answer by soulmeetsbody19 at 3:56 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I really want a Louis Vuitton purse.. praying that I get it.
    LiloViet

Answer by LiloViet at 3:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i like surprises, and better know how persons that u love work hard & degggg deep to get what u may like and please u , whatever will be the gift its the intention that count more for me ... and be toguether and healthy is all what i want most believe me ,
    but i'll not say nop for a 100ml Gerlin de Gerlin Parfum lollllll
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 3:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Seed money to help my struggling company
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 3:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It's not how much you spend but the thought that counts!!
    soulmeetsbody19

Answer by soulmeetsbody19 at 3:57 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• new socks
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I just wanted gift cards to go out to eat and for book since love to read. That way I would not have to go through husband for money since I am a housewife and he works. Plus photo albums and scrapbook stuff to finally work on books for my girls.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 9:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I want is to make christmas good for my kids.
    I get what I want after christmas.
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 1:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• already got it! a Kindle and a treadmill. im good!:)
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 3:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• as long as my son is happy and healthy i dont want anything....
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2010