Any other closet Harry Potter fans out there on Cafe Mom?

I really want to see the Deathly Hallows on IMAX but I need to catch up on the movies. Over Christmas break I want to make a marathon of Harry Potter movies.

1bizzymommy

Asked by 1bizzymommy at 3:36 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• My students got me hooked on the HP books when the first one came out years ago. I love them. The movies are pretty good also but don't always live up to my expectations. Of course, that is true for almost every movie made from a book.
    ChezBelle

Answer by ChezBelle at 8:02 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Not a closet fan, I'm a fan out in the open lol. I don't care who knows it. I'm reading the books for like the 5th time since DH got them for me for Christmas 3 years ago. They're awesome.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 3:40 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Heck yeah! I'm actually waiting for the 2nd half of the Deathly Hallows to come to theaters before I have myself a Harry Potter marathon. I'm actually not a fan of the movies at all, but I definitely like to see how the film adaptions come out to.
    crystaLuv

Answer by crystaLuv at 3:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Nope sorry, I'm totally out of that closet lol. I've been a HP geek since I was 9 when the first book came out (or at least I think I was 9... maybe I just read it when I was 9...maybe I was 10... I need sleep lol).
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 4:10 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Not a closet fan, but I'm a big fan of both the books and the movies.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Oh I love Harry Potter! I haven't been able to see the new movie yet.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i love harry potter me and my friend want to have a marathon to!
    kiwisz

Answer by kiwisz at 4:33 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• me, I hate to see it go, and I hated seeing the kids grow up so fast in them. I wish that world was real sometimes (the nicer parts)
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 5:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Out and proud!! lol I love HP, the books and movies! Seen and read them several times over:)
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:09 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I haven't read any of the books or seen any of the movies. I think it's time to start reading the books.
    TARARENEE

Answer by TARARENEE at 8:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2010