Ok walking and sex not helping me. i am still contractions but not hard enough to dilate but still going through the pain and my pelvis is bruising. what can i do to dilate more??? any remedies??? i'm desperate adult content

ebonytaylor

Asked by ebonytaylor at 3:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• Spicy foods? Real spicy!
    harris4

Answer by harris4 at 3:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Walk just keep walking. Relax your body if you have a yoga ball gentle bounce on that the ball will also take the presser of your back and hips.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• go for a warm barth it brings it on apparently do it and stay in there for awhile!....yea walk and that ball that, that lady was talking about yea move around on that if you have one, swim and alot of excercize that will all bring it all on take care and hope all works out
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 4:57 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Just relax! I know easier said than done but that baby will come when he/she is ready! Go home and relax in a bath. I bet anything that baby will be born in the next couple of days if you're contracting reguarly now.
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:27 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• You just have to keep at it. Do try a warm bath if anything it will help relax your muscles. I have heard that the yoga ball works wonders to for stretching. Try to get someone to give you a good foot massage I heard there is a nerve somewhere in your foot that can trigger labor as well as nipple stimulation but that could just be old wives tales but if it isn't going to hurt the baby they are worth a shot
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I know people hate this but if baby is not ready nothing will work. I had contractions on and off for over a month and went into labor a few times for things to stop. Walking is great exercise so keep that up, sex is great too the sperm help soften the cervix, yoga(birthing) ball is great to help position the baby and great for the hips, relax and before you know it baby will be here.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• How far dilated are u because when i went to the hospital I was 4cm but my contractions wasn't strong and they made me walk and after that they put me in a room and my contractions was not getting worse so they gave me some medicince to make them get stronger
    MamaladyK

Answer by MamaladyK at 12:49 AM on Dec. 20, 2010