15 weeks pregnant and still lots of morning sickness

This is my fourth pregnancy and I have been so sick. I throw up at least 4 times a day. What could cause me to be so sick all the time???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• well its part of the pregnancy lol but if your really concerned talk to the doc he his more suitable to answer your question take care hope all goes well for you
    Lisa_7777

Answer by Lisa_7777 at 4:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I don't know, something about the pregnancy itself. With my daughter I had morning sickness until 25 weeks. Serously, not joking. Knew she was a girl even before I stopped puking my guts out every time I came near food. It was truly awful.
    I got lucky with my son, only until 17 weeks.
    And after both of them I can happily say, if I never look at apple juice agian!
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 5:14 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I was hyperemetic and puked my entire pregnancy. 24/7 up until about 5 months, Then a few times a day, to once a day to once a week. I was even sick while in labor. Sometimes it just happens.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 9:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I was sick all throughout my second pregnancy. The baby was enduced a week or 2 early because I wasn't able to give him enough nutrition and now he is in the 20th percentile in size. The doctor said there was no major problems with me that it just happens that way sometimes. On the other hand i had a friend who had some problem but there wasn't much she could do for it still. Just ask the doc, wouldn't hurt
    Ethans_Ma

Answer by Ethans_Ma at 9:38 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I was sick all the way through my first two pregnancies, and this time (almost 34 weeks) I haven't hardly been sick at all. Every pregnancy is different.
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 9:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I never threw up with my first pregnancy, but I have with this one and it's continuing on into the 2nd trimester. I had to start taking some anti-nausea meds because I kept losing weight. Hang in there, mama.
    Beatlemama

Answer by Beatlemama at 5:56 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Your OB can probably prescribe you some meds to help with the nausea if you want. Otherwise, ginger helps a lot. You can buy ginger tablets, or ginger tea. Also apple cider vinegar is good especially in pregnancy. Mix 1 Tablespoon of apple cider vinegar and 1 Tablespoon of honey and mix it in a cup of warm water. I was throwing up during my whole first pregnancy. For a while I took Zofran which helped, but it was like $30 a pill and the insurance stopped paying for it.
    Gemska

Answer by Gemska at 8:32 AM on Dec. 20, 2010