Pregnant, first appointment on Monday, dont remember when my last true period was.

I have been trying to figure it out, but having trouble. Before I finally tested positive, I felt like I was pregnant for quit a while. Ide like to say my last period started around sept. 11th. but it was earlier than usual and only 2-3 days long, mostly just discharge. So Im thinking my last period was a month before that, cant remember though.... I dont know what Im going to tell the Dr. Do I have to give them a date... Will they be able to see how far along I am without my last period date?... So confused, cant remember... What do yah thank? Have you been through this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I could never remember when my last periods were since I was so irregular.

Be honest with the dr. They should be able to tell how far along you are. You might need an ultrasound.
    mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 9:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• that happened w/me the first time. i had an ultrasound done because of it.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:35 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• when you get your ultrasound they will be able to tell
    mscamp0235

Answer by mscamp0235 at 9:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Yes they can tell how far along you are even if you don't know when your last period was, your Dr. is just going to give you an ultrasound appointment. I myself is due April 4 2009, and I did not know when my last period was, and all my Dr. did was to make sure I was pregnant was give me a blood test, after that I got the results like later that week, and he just gave me an ultrasound appointment.
    My2ButterFlys

Answer by My2ButterFlys at 9:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• they will figure this out,, dont worry, relax...and congrats!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 9:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• They will probably do an ultrasound for you, thats all. No worries.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:51 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Dont worry about it. A lot of women dont know the date of their last period. I was one of them...I knew when I ovulated but my ovulation was so irregular as well so the doc just did an ultrasoud and figured it out that way. Good Luck and I hope everything goes well!!!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 10:36 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Girl dont worry I never know when my cycle came lol. They will give you an ultrasound to see how far you are. And with this one I got on the shot after I had my 2nd one and it threw my cycle out of wack and it never came right even 2 years later. So I would get a cycle every four - six months. Lets just say I took alot of pg tests lol. But if they go by my last cycle I am halfway finished and I seriously doubt that, maybe some months, oh dont worry I'm going to the dr. lol. But my cycle my due date in feb. yeah I think I'd be a little fatter.
    MommaKee

Answer by MommaKee at 1:53 AM on Nov. 9, 2008