so whats your favourite recipe??

just curious, and would like to know....how do you make it; please right down the ingredients and stuff!!!!

Lisa_7777

Asked by Lisa_7777 at 4:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Food & Drink

• B.B.Q Bean Burritos......Leftover chicken de-boned, leftover beans (black bean, pinto bean, northern or black-eyed) with the juice drained off of them,diced green peppers, diced onions, and season to taste. in a crock pot or a pan. I pour 1 bottle of B.B.Q sauce into the pan and cook on low. I sometimes have coleslaw leftover if not I make some more in a medium bowl and set to the side. When the chicken, bean mixture is done...I warm up a soft taco and place the chicken bean in the middle of it with shredded cheese on top of it and melt it in the microwave for 5-6 minutes. Then scoop just a little bit of the coleslaw on top of the melted cheese, roll it all up and place on a plate. You will need tons of napkins for this burrito...it is truely messy but oh so yummy!!!!!!

BrknWingAngel

Answer by BrknWingAngel at 4:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My favorite is when my husband cooks, lol.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My favorite is that for red velvet cake & chocolate chip cookies.
    NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 12:29 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Chicken & Waffles

Chicken breasts
    1-2 cans cream of chicken soup
    throw in crock pot for 6 hours on low

make homemade waffles & mashed potatoes & extra chicken gravy... Mmmm.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 8:34 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• The one that is cooked, served directly to me with quality ingredients in it and not over cooked or under cooked.LOL
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 5:22 AM on Dec. 21, 2010

• Spinach lasagne 

Cook lasagne noodles spray oil into a glass baking dish 1st layer lasagne noodles then shredded cheese enough to cover lightly, then thin layer fresh spinach sliced olives ricotta cheese, more noodles then next layer a bit of shredded cheese minced garlic sprinkle salt some red pasta sauce of your choice( just a thin layer or will be too runny, you can also use tomato paste instead and add your own italian herbs) more spinach to spice mine up I add crushed red pepper sprinkled lightly over all. next noodles then top with sundried tomatoes in oil rubbed over top layer of noodles to keep from drying out. Also cover with aluminum foil for 35 min of cooking at 350 c. Remove foil for last 5-10 min. Does not need to cook long because there is no meat. If you add meat precook the meat before adding. you can also use Alfredo sauce instead of red sauce.

notjustmom213

Answer by notjustmom213 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 10, 2011