Alternative teatments for Bell's Palsy?

I plan to take the medication the doctor gave me too, but any tips to increase my chances of a quick recovery are appreciated.

kasaloso

Asked by kasaloso at 6:00 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Health

• My fil went to a specialist and his Bell's palsy went away after one month.GL.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:02 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My husband had bells palsy the middle of this year...he did lots of facial exercises and rubbed his face in circles alot. The dr also gave him a steriod and other medicine to help him along a little quicker. I wish you the best of luck. He was miserable
    Amberlovesher3

Answer by Amberlovesher3 at 10:31 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• When I had it, I did not take any medicine because I was pregnant. It lasted about 8 weeks...It sucked, but I didn't want to endanger my baby so I just did exercises like anberloves husband did. I also had to wear an eye patch at night.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 1:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2010