Any moms out there fed up w/ this deep freeze we're in?!

OK- where's this global warming I keep hearing about?! It's been way below avg. temps here w/ no end in sight & it's only Dec. I'm sick of it already! (*Sorry - just a little vent there- & plz no environmentalist attacks)

mrsmom110

Asked by mrsmom110 at 7:04 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

•  

goodwitch399

Answer by goodwitch399 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Jeez :shakes head: they cried 'Ice Age' back in the 70's too

;- )
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I am in Denver and it's cold. Only until the sun comes out and then, no snow!!!!!!!!!! I want snow......please.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 7:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Cold temperatures and snow in the northern half of the country in DECEMBER...and apparently ONLY in the continental United States?! Pfft! LOL :o) Is this "ice age" happening in the REMAINDER of the WORLD, or just our little corner of it?! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:10 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It is normal for this time of year here.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:26 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• While not a fan of the cold, I love winter. It's the cozy time of the year, and I get to rest from the busyness of the summer garden and yard.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 7:23 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yeah the massive heat here in east tn is just killer ... Seriously it's really damn cold! I do not like the cold and would much rather be hot.Although,getting underneath a soft and cozy blanket with a hot cup of coffee a movie and the hubby there isn't anything like that :)

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 8:30 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Global Warming actually refers to the Icecaps melting too fast and possibly the start of a second Ice Age. Ice is cold ;-)
    Mandz1

Answer by Mandz1 at 8:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• -Eilish-

Answer by -Eilish- at 10:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Global warming? Yeah, right! Being sarcastic. I've lived in Florida for almost 40 years, and I've never seen it this cold for so long at a time, this early in the year. Everyone's plants are dieing, the crops are in poor shape. I'm running my heat constantly. I complain of the heat in summer, but this is really ridiculous! I've had to buy new warmer pajamas and robe, and I'm wearing fuzzy warm socks, where I would normally be wearing flip-flops.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 7:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2010