Barack Obama... Anti-christ?

I myself am not religious buri have been told by several Christians that Barack Obama is the anti-christ... And I guess he's supposed to get shot in the head and live or something like that... I was just wondering how many others believe this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:20 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• LOL. He is not the anti christ. Just read the bible and you will find out more about the anti christ
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 9:22 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Alot of people believe this.

I was in a gas station the morning after the election and a white woman walked up to the counter and asked the black guy at the register what he thought about the election. He said he was excited. She said she was too because it means Jesus is coming sooner than we thought.

I was under the impression that only God knows when Jesus is coming back.

mwebb

Answer by mwebb at 9:23 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Obama is going to be any and everything under the sun now. Especially with him being the president elect. It won't matter if Jesus himself came down and walked around with Obama, they will find something wrong with Obama AND  Jesus!   I find it funny

Whoistheboss

Answer by Whoistheboss at 9:26 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Seriously? This election has brought all of the ignorant people out of the closet. If these "Christians" had studied the Bible AT ALL, they'd KNOW he wasn't the anti-Christ. Sounds to me as though they were like "Hmm...he kind of creeps me out a little (for whatever reason) - and he's an eloquent speaker....I KNOW! He must be the anti-Christ!"
    DusterMommy

Answer by DusterMommy at 9:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Weird, I know. My mom mentioned that she heard a bunch about this too. I think people are strange who believe this. It so Bazarr. I was raised in a very strict christian home and we learned lots about the end times and the anti christ what have you and I voted for Obama! Its just nonsence coming from racist people. Its silly.
    Anonymous

• No Obama is not the anti-christ. He does not meet the biblical description of who the anti-christ will be. This question has been asked over and over. I am a Christian and do believe the anti-christ will come to be in power but it is not Obama.
    bonn777

Answer by bonn777 at 9:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I am a Chistian,but I do not beleive he is te antichrist,I think people saying this is just ignorant,not saying they are ignorant people,it just simply means,they just don't know.I did not vote for him,but the Bible tells us to pray for those in authority.Obama was elected,we may not agree with things he does,but no matter who is prez Obama,Bush ,McCain,or whoever,we need to pray for them,and support them.If obama get's shot,as people are saying will happen,it will be because of people,being racist,and can't see us having a black prez.,or believing he is the antichrist.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• Im really hoping he isnt because Im beleiving for his salvation, but the more I look into I cant find proof he is or isnt
    Anonymous

• Americans are pretty self-centered, huh? I realize our country is pretty powerful among the world's nations, but why are people so sure the anti-christ has to be in America? There's a whole big world out there people!! And sadly, there are much worse things happening in the other parts of the world than there are here. I know our country is not at its best, but I highly doubt the end of the world will revolve around America, get your heads out of the sand, people!!
    chillemi78

Answer by chillemi78 at 9:52 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• I have heard people say it and I think it is ridiculous.
    abs0726

Answer by abs0726 at 9:56 PM on Nov. 8, 2008