OK!!! What gift did you buy for your child/children this Christmas that will make him/her excited!!!

think Emily will enjoy the beauty and the beast DVD we brought! She has only seen snippits on youtube!

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 8:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Got my son a the mobigo with a few games I think that will be the one that gets him excited.
    logansmom6106

Answer by logansmom6106 at 8:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Anything from the disney store will make her happy. I did get her alot but a few will really make her happy.. I got her this suitcase from disney that she keeps harrassing me for, she wanted a pink laptop, digital camera, tinker bell doll and dress up costume and a play kitchen set.
    KayGia0704

Answer by KayGia0704 at 8:32 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Our 17 yr old is going to love her new phone that she has been bugging about along with her Miss Me jeans. Our 11 yr old dd will be excited about her Nook Color and Aeropostale clothing and our 4 yr old dd will be over the moon with her Rapunzel "Tangled" tower with Rapunzel, Flynn Ryder and Maximus dolls.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I got my son a big lego set (on sale so that makes me happy lol) and a play doh set he really wanted and a pillow pet that he has been begging for at least for 6 months.... He's gonna scream he wanted all of this stuff so bad!
    lovemylilman06

Answer by lovemylilman06 at 8:35 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• dd 15 is getting the new iphone she (only gift) , dd 13 is getting itouch, boots, and ds is getting 4 lego sets he has beeen asking for .......on a side note did you know its cheaper to order directly from lego themselves saves a ton of money....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 8:38 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I got my daughter one of those princess trunks that comes with 3 dresses, tiaras, and jewelry. She's 3 and just LOOOOOVES to dress up! The trunk with everything in it was only $20 which amazed me. I love this easy stage lol Her big gift from Santa is the Kidkraft Savannah Dollhouse. She always plays with her friend's Loving Family doll house when we go over there so I know she's going to be super excited about this one. As for my son.. he's 19 months and goes nuts over anything Elmo! I found him a small, age appropriate Elmo drum set. I just can't wait until Christmas!!!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 8:40 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• got my daughter one of those princess trunks that comes with 3 dresses, tiaras, and jewelry. She's 3 and just LOOOOOVES to dress up! The trunk with everything in it was only $20 which amazed me. I love this easy stage lol Her big gift from Santa is the Kidkraft Savannah Dollhouse. She always plays with her friend's Loving Family doll house when we go over there so I know she's going to be super excited about this one. As for my son.. he's 19 months and goes nuts over anything Elmo! I found him a small, age appropriate Elmo drum set. I just can't wait until Christmas!!!

I saw this at bed Bath & Beyond for twenty nine. Where did you see it?

emilysmom1966

Comment by emilysmom1966 (original poster) at 8:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• well my 5 year old really really really wants a ds, but I wanted her to wait until her birthday in april, but she really wants one so that is what she got along with the hannah montana game and then my grandma got the girls pillow pets my other one will be 3 a week and 3 days after christmas. My 5 year old keeps telling me he wants a real computer like mine, but I told her deffinalty not a computer she is too little so then she tells me she really wants a real phone then lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:45 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• The guitar and the trios castle!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I got my 5 year old son the Wii, he is going to be so excited!!!
    Kellyjude1

Answer by Kellyjude1 at 8:54 AM on Dec. 19, 2010