What is going to be the hottest, most sold out and requested toy for the Holidays this year?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Shopping

• something in the order of :hannah montana"
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:32 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• What about the Elmo Live doll?? I heard it was good and has really good reviews.
    Anonymous

• elmo live doll, well i was thinking more of an age of a variety or girls's ages but isnt that elmo for babies?
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 9:55 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• No it is a interactive toy and it says from ages 3+ it is really neat, there is a test video and there are girls that are like 10 that are playing with it
    Anonymous

• IDK but I made sure to grab the new Vtech V-motion game system while I had the chance. I see that one going quick!
    flutterfae

Answer by flutterfae at 1:32 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• I am so done with all the Elmo dolls. I can't stand them anymore and we had 2, I don't know what will be the It toy. I don't think there was one last year.
    Teachermom01

Answer by Teachermom01 at 9:08 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

• Elmo Live. I ordered mine back in august and just got it a couple weeks ago.
    Luciens_Mom

Answer by Luciens_Mom at 10:09 AM on Nov. 10, 2008