Do you know anything about Pyometrics?

I heard about pyometrics recently. I would like to know about it and get a outline of exercises using it to get rid of my big butt. Can you help me?

1daughter5sons

Asked by 1daughter5sons at 9:28 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Diet & Fitness

• pyometrics are short interval workouts that combine a cardio and resistance aspect. As a personal trainer, I would not recommend pyometrics to someone who is trying to lose their behind, unless they are at an advanced fitness level.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 9:33 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

• While I was in line to vote, a lady my age and with a great body told me about pyometrics. She said that's how she lost her flab and butt. She told me to look it up on the internet, but I haven't found anything about it at all. Please can you give me a website or some exercises to help me with this hard-to-lose area? Thanks.
    1daughter5sons

Answer by 1daughter5sons at 5:14 PM on Nov. 9, 2008