Who does your child(ren) more look-alike: you or your SO/HB?

... or any relative, postman, Bugs bunny?:P

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 9:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• my daughter looks like my husband when she was born i told my husband i dont think shes mine.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 10:37 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I have no idea - my children are adopted.
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 9:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Both of my kiddos are the spitting image of their father! I see a little bit of me in my daughter when I go back to my old photos but for the most part she is ALLLLL daddy! We joke with him all the time and tell him that if he ever tried to deny them the judge would laugh in his face ;)
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• *our son lol forgot to put that it in
    marine_wife0520

Answer by marine_wife0520 at 9:21 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• They all look like my hubby. I have been called the rent a mom for family pictures.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:22 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• 2 of them look like their biological mother and one looks like me :0)
    sillytime

Answer by sillytime at 9:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• You would think since I did most of the work my kids would look somewhat like me - but no - they all look like my husband.
    mpeada

Answer by mpeada at 9:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• He's a perfect mix of the 2 of us,its strange really. He has my hair and eye color,but his eye shape and the way his hair grows is daddy. He has daddy's creepy monkey toes! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I can see a lot of both of us in him. The shape of his eyes are like mine, but they are hazel instead of brown, and he has my dimples. He has my DH's chin and mouth. I always say from the nose up, he looks like me (and members of my family--my mom, brother and one of my cousins), and from the nose down he looks like my DH and his family. If he smiles, and your attention goes to his eyes people swear he looks just like me though. I've noticed that people who know me better or have known me longer see a lot of me in him, while people who knew my DH growing up see a lot of him instead.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 11:35 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My daughter looks like my mom and my father-in-law. My son looks like my dad. I get told both my kids look most like me though. They do have certain features that resemble my husband and sister-in-laws too.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 7:27 PM on Dec. 19, 2010