What do you think are the best colours of the rooms in a house?

adriennfaklya

Asked by adriennfaklya at 9:17 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I like neutrals in the living room with bright crazy patterned pillows that are really cheap to change when you get bored. I love a bright (although sometimes too bright) bedroom with bright sheets. I like dark kitchen accessories becasue they don't show dirt as easily (i mean towels and canisters and stuff)
    lovemylilman06

Answer by lovemylilman06 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I like neutral but with a hint of color--like sage/moss green, pale yellow, slate blue, and warm tans. Of course it all depends on the room and the style of home/furniture. A "cozy" home should reflect warm, muted, neutral colors, whereas "modern" homes should reflect bold jewel tones and accents.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 9:25 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• This definitely depends on your style. My favorite room in may home is painted red, a nice blue-red.
    lmwh73

Answer by lmwh73 at 9:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I like all the neutral colors and then you can accessorize with any color and you can change that that part up really easily

Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I like lots of color in my house. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 19, 2010