How can I make myself want to be intimate with my hubby? adult content

I love him so much and I want him to think i am attracted to him but everything that leads up to the act (just deciding to and kissing really) grosses me out. I need some moral support or advise or something!! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You have to just do it. There's no magic formula sometimes. Think of it as you're doing it for your husband. Once you're out of the pregnancy thing, all may change. Hormones are crazy little things!
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:35 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• No advice, I don't have that problem..I can't get enough of my Husband! Bumping for you, good luck.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 11:07 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I think you have to feel the passion for it to work
    Susanmomof

Answer by Susanmomof at 9:51 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• it can happen during pregnancy i have had it happen with one pregnancy and then the next one i cant get it enough. same guy
    michelle.coppes

Answer by michelle.coppes at 10:01 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Hon... Some many disagree with me on this, BUT ----if the spark aint' there in the first place you can't ignite it !!!
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 10:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I HATE HAVING SEX NOW THAT IM PREGNANT
    ANAKLETA

Answer by ANAKLETA at 1:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• The hardest part is he is not real aggressive so when he so cheezily asks me if i want to i have to try not to cringe. lol Bless his heart!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:39 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I've been there! Don't be afraid to tell him what you want, what works and what doesn't ... as gently as possible of course! :)
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 9:43 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• At the beginning of my pregnancy sex repulsed me to. I told my SO and he understood that is wasn't him just my messed up body and the also there was the fact that I had problems and the doctor forbid sex for a few months. All I can say is just try to do what works for you and hopefully he will be understanding. good luck
    angelmine2011

Answer by angelmine2011 at 9:57 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I was like that but for lack of a better term, I forced myself to get over my lack of arousal and surprisingly, when I wasn't trying to "feel good" My hubby made it even more amazing and let me tell you, our sex life is better not that I am pregnant. I don't know what it is, but with me, my body is more sensitive and... Lets just say everything regarding intimacy is better now. :)

How far along are you? Because I was about 3 to four weeks along with all of the non arousal business and trust me, it will get better.
    FirstTimeMom224

Answer by FirstTimeMom224 at 10:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2010