Really Bad Cramps..... Could It Be Implantation?

hi ladies. i am having really bad cramps in my side and my lower stomach. it has been like this all day. i am not suppose to come on my period until the 17th of Nov. i was ovulating on the 3rd. Could these cramps be implantation? Please help me it hurts. I dont get cramps with my period. Is it too soon to test for pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:39 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• i am a medical assistant and it is a little too early for the egg to be settled like that and for you to have cramps that bad but if you already have kids the you are fertil. so it depends on how far you really are. call your ob if you have one cause that would be a lot cheaper then going to the hospital. you could also have a uti if you have back pain also
    brownsugar22

Answer by brownsugar22 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 9, 2008