When did you pack your "BAG"?

what did you include in your bag. im having a csection so i think i will be in the hospital longer than someone who delivered naturally.

mauricellaf

Asked by mauricellaf at 10:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Pregnancy

• check out babycenter.com they have a great list to help u!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 10:53 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Thank you ma'am!
    mauricellaf

Comment by mauricellaf (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• With my 2 children I packed mine around the 36th week. This time around i'm having twins so i'm thinking of packing around week 30 just to be on the safe side (I'm 26w right now) I usually include:

1. Warn socks or house shoes for me
    2. Going home outfits for the babies and me
    3. Personal hygiene kit with my favs in it because I can't stand the kind that the hospital gives you
    4. Pads and granny panties (again I can't stand the big 2x4s the hospital gives)
    5. Camera with fully charged battery
    6. Heating pad (I didnt pack this with my first but found it to be an AWESOME idea for the 2nd time around)
    7. My wallet (So I dont have to bring my purse as well)
    8. Comfortable slip on shoes
    9. My fav pillow
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:03 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Congrats with the twins. what are you having? im having a boy and a girl. im 36 weeks right now. and have been feeling like sh*t for the past two weeks or so. and my doctor said pack my bag but im clueless of what to put in it like besides undies, toothbrush. etc.
    mauricellaf

Comment by mauricellaf (original poster) at 11:06 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• DH packed it when they were transfering me to a different hospital lol....I was going to pack it the next weekend but the little man came at 34 weeks. This was the list that I had

Undies (full bottom)
    PJ's
    Nursing Bra
    Boppy Pillow
    Tooth Brush
    Hair Brush
    Bath soap, conditioner, shampoo
    Deoderant
    Slippers
    Baby clothes
    Hair ties (if your hair is long enough)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 11:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i didn't pack one, my son was a month early. but they have pretty much anything you could possibly need
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 11:18 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Aww congrats!! We are having 2 boys =) We were originally told that they were boy/girl, but my girl magically grew a penis within 2 weeks of the first u/s LOL Just when your packing your bag, think of anything you couldn't do without at home (within reason) and throw it in there girl!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:19 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I packed it a few days before and I still forgot crap! LOL
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 11:20 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Congrats. and my lil girl has been a girl for the past 20 unltrasounds so when she comes out it better be a girl lol. ive bought so many boy and girl clothes so yeah. and thank you. i guess ill pack my bag today when i get some energy. ive been on bedrest for a week now and im so drained all i want to do is sleep and eat lol.
    mauricellaf

Comment by mauricellaf (original poster) at 11:24 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• everything i couldnt live without at home i packed, specially my fav blanket my grandmother made and apillo from my bed!
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 1:27 PM on Dec. 19, 2010