Do you plant?

Do you have a privacy fence or do you have a chain link fence where ppl can see your garden?

sexyfancyface

Asked by sexyfancyface at 10:50 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Home & Garden

• I live in the country, and don't have any fences. I Love to plant in the Spring, and can't wait this year!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I plant lots of flowers, not vegetables. We don't have a fence. I like everyone to see my flowers!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 11:16 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I have a privacy fence. But, only because that is what the house came with. I live in a development of 2-story homes. So, neighbors can see my garden from upstairs if they want to. I plant veggies and herbs mostly.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:04 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i have a fence that our neighbors can see our garden yes but that doesnt stop me from planting a veggie garden. my neighbors could care less i think what i do
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 6:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• We just have a rabbit fence around the garden to keep the rabbits, deer & other critters out of the garden. There is no other fence around our yard.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 10:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2010