Help!!!!

Ok sorry each time I think I am done asking questions more and more pop into mine and my boyfriend head. I wanted to know if Anyone ever gotten any ear aches before they found out they were pregnant as a sign? And the other question is did any one get acne in odd places wouldn't normally think about getting their.

mommy2be423

Asked by mommy2be423 at 9:43 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• um I've never heard of an earache as a symptom, but they're sooo many symptoms for pregnancy. I thought I was sick, and I was tired alll the time, but my main symptom was my belly !lol I showed from week 7 on.....oh and I did get acne in all kinda crazy places and I had never had acne. well Good luck hope everything turns out great!
    luvsgriffin

Answer by luvsgriffin at 9:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2008