Has anyone ever had.......... adult content

their clitoris torn due to given birth? If you did did you have any problems sexually afterwards? My was torn and the doctor told me I may have problems but we won't know anything until my six week is up. Just worried and want to know if any one had any similar experince.

nicjon

Asked by nicjon at 11:34 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Health

• No, never heard of it. The clit is usually protected by its hood so this is odd. I wonder how the doctor managed to get things torn up there. They usually tear between the vaginal opening and the anus which is why they do the episiotomy. (sp?) Spell check isn't helping me out here!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I wonder can you get sew back up. That's terrible sorry that happened to you.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 12:13 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It was sewn back up. My dd came faster than anyone thought they were still setting up when she came. My clit and uretha was torn.
    nicjon

Comment by nicjon (original poster) at 12:15 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• oh my, never heard of such a thing
    mistik75

Answer by mistik75 at 5:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I have never heard that before.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 8:33 PM on Dec. 19, 2010