What do you do if you find a reciept that says what your getting for Christmas?!?!?!

I didnt mean to find it. but my not so smart of a bf left a hallmark bag tag in cup holder and reciept in center console, where i leave my wallet while driving, and a saw a reciept.. I feel guilty for seeing it even tho i didnt actualy snoop to find it .. it was just there...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Holidays

• lol what reciept? i dont know what you are talking about lol....i never saw a reciept in the center console of the car where i put my wallet....lol..........silly boys,not as smart as they want us to think.....once again we have proved that women are smarter,nicer,more loving than men will ever be......i hope its something you wanted,or atleast something he saw you drooling over lol...........
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:45 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• Hope it is what you want!
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 12:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• hide it, he obviously doesn't remember where he left it so just hide it somewhere and pretend to be surprised...unless you don't get the gift THEN I'd show him the receipt! lol (that happened to my daughter when her bf bought something! he just forgot to give it to her. she thought he gave it to someone else.)

Answer by admckenzie at 11:44 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Pretend you never saw it!!
    aheuszel

Answer by aheuszel at 11:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Just put it back where you found it in case he remembers to go back to get it. And, pretend to be surprised.
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 11:47 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I think I saw one last night. I only saw the store name and one of the items (which I don't think was for me - no clue what the even was) but I have a hunch the other stuff was for me so I quit reading it. ..He left it right out for me to see and I'm the one that saves/collects receipts, so it's not like I was being nosey. Sheesh.
    Anonymous

• ok, well i'm curious ! lol what is it ????

and yeah, i wouldn't let i saw it at all....silly men, just don't have this hiding thing down, do they?! lol
    FXmomTo3

Answer by FXmomTo3 at 12:24 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• peekingpretend you never saw it and act surprised.

HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 12:31 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• be the best actress you can be!
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 2:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• LOL... admckenzie.. poor thing... yeah my bf is the MOST forgetful man i have EVER KNOWN. If i dont remind him of things it wont get done.. so yeah im gonna leave it as is... i have a week to forget about it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2010