if you order an "mp3 album" through amazon, can you upload it to a cd?

I feel so stupid. I ordered what i thought to be a cd for my boyfriend. I read there were mp3 options, like I can order whatever songs I wanted for 99 cents each but I wanted the whole album. I went ahead and ordered and the confirmation email stated "thank you for ordering the mp3 album". SO doesnt even have an mp3 player. I did email amazon with my concerns, but if all else, can SO upload all those songs to an audio cd??? I have an itunes account so all the music will download to my computer just fine.

Owl_Feather

Asked by Owl_Feather at 11:46 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Entertainment

• Yes, if you have iTunes or Windows Media Player.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:20 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Yes but you need a converter programme to convert the MP3 to .cda. If you want only one album. If you want .mp3s on the cd than you can just write them. You need a cd writer programme though:P
    adriennfaklya

Answer by adriennfaklya at 11:48 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• shit I dont think I have anything like that. wth will I do? I have an ipod but it's my iod with my music on it. It would be inconvenient for us to share. maybe I need to buy him his own mp3 player lol. so pricey though arent they???
    Owl_Feather

Comment by Owl_Feather (original poster) at 11:52 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I always do that. I use windows media player and burn it to a cd. It works just fine!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 12:26 PM on Dec. 19, 2010