Why is it when working on your relationship trying to make things better...

It seems that during this time is when all the problems seem far worse than they are and other people get in your way. Is it that my patience are running short or just life in general?

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 11:55 AM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• I've been where you are. Its not just you I think thats just life. Mostly because human nature is to gossip. So when drama is happening they wanna be apart and try and throw in own opinions. I think when we try and work out our problems the reason why they seem worse might be because when we hold it inside ourself its bottled up but when we are able to work and talk through them then it seems worse becasue you are finally letting it out.
    CassySchenk

Answer by CassySchenk at 12:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• hugsNot sure but I'll send a hug. Maybe that will help

Answer by admckenzie at 11:58 AM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It seems like people are either really upbeat w/ the holiday spirit, or the opposite- scroogelike. Holidays can be so stressful w/ all the shopping, (spending), planning, wrapping, etc. Since most moms gets saddled w/ the bulk of the work to make the holidays happen, that just adds to the stress. Break things down into small segments/jobs, take time for youself & dont expect perfection. Hopefully once things settle down, you & your SO can have some time to concentrate on each other. Good luck
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• sometimes before we try to work on issues is when we are pretending there are no issues
    so when we start to work on them, we see there are more issues that we were pretending were not there to begin with
    and
    life throws other crap in our way all the time, when times are good and when times are bad
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• i understand me and my fiance are going through some of the same things seems like when everything is going good people seem to get in your way but everyone tells you to ignore it but it is really hard but just be strong
    MrsWalker2011

Answer by MrsWalker2011 at 4:53 PM on Dec. 19, 2010