Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where can we go for Christmas help for my children?

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:47 PM on Nov. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

Answers (5)
  • Slavation Army is a good place to start. Or your church.

    Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

  • help as in you need help getting some toys for your kids? toys for tots is awsome.

    Answer by americansugar80 at 9:49 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

  • Churches are always helpful, Salvation Army, You could find help in the most unlikely places as well, I know that our town has a program called Cops and Kids. This is a great program , they take kids to baseball games, hockey games and football games. This group also delivers Christmas presents to these children. The best place to start is still your church, if you don't belong to one don't worry. Check out your local churches. Good luck to you.

    Answer by hibicent at 9:50 PM on Nov. 8, 2008

  • United Way always has a program for family's in need.

    Answer by my4lads at 4:09 AM on Nov. 9, 2008

  • sell your pc

    Answer by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Nov. 9, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.