Who has been married over 7 years....?

Who has been married over seven years and is more in love today than you were when u got married? Don't get me wrong marriage has its ups and downs. And my husband and I disagree over things. But the good things totally out weigh the bad things. And when he calls me I feel like a teenager. I get all happy and excited. I think being in the military and away from ur spouse makes u appreciate each other more. Because you are away from each other. But gosh I am so in love with my hubby. We're like newlyweds all the time. We hear so many negative things I just wanted to hear from those who made it over the 7 year hump happily. We have been married for 12 years and I can see us being that old couple who still keep things loving and hot. =-)

True_Gator_77

Asked by True_Gator_77 at 12:01 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Relationships

• We have been married 47 yrs. Married at 17, we went thru 4 yrs of Marine life, and a war that kept us apart for 14 months straight. Like others it has been up and down thru the years but it takes the love you have for that person to strive and make it work. I do love my S/O more everyday and feel so blessed I still have him in my life. He has had 10 heart by passes, we have lost a child, and all this has made us grow closer and more dedicated to each other. I had back surgery this year and he was my nurse for almost 8 mos as I recouperated, doing all but wipe my butt and shaves my legs. I truly love him with all my heart.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 12:24 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• :) My Dh and I have been married 22 years. I absolutely feel so much more in love with him than when we first got married. I think when you first get married,theres still SO much you both have to learn about eachother. Over the years,Ive found I like him even more and have fallen in love with him even more. I also think going through tough times makes tha relationship even stronger. Hes went through cancer adn I have health issues and I feel those issues have made our marriage stronger. Respect and love goes a LONG way.
    phall1069

Answer by phall1069 at 12:08 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• That's so sweet & a nice testiment that the institution of marriage is still strong, alive & well. Even for those couples who see each other every day (husb & I have been married for 13 yrs), we still love each other deeply & have that spark of attraction that we had from day one. (finding the time to "act like newlyweds" is the hurdle when you have kids around 24/7!) Keep up the great work! And hope he comes home to you soon- safe & in one piece. God bless.
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 12:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• 8 1/2 years here. We have definitely had our ups and downs. Our biggest hurdle was when he got out of the military. We were so use to not seeing each other all the time, that it was a big adjustment for us. But yes, I am in love with him more than when we first got married.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:12 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• we celebrated our 8th anniversary this year and yes, we are still very much in love...I think more than before!
    MommyH2

Answer by MommyH2 at 12:25 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Congrats!!! Only 4 amazing years here! BUMP ;)
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 12:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• It's been 8 yrs here! I was so happy that my DH & i made it over that 7 yr hump too! Congrats on you & your DH!!!!!

NubianQueen78

Answer by NubianQueen78 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• We just celebrated our 8th Anniversary in Oct. I love him more and more each year.
    Raeann11

Answer by Raeann11 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• My amazing hubby and I just celebrated our 22nd anniversary on Dec. 5th. And, yes, I love him more today than I did when we got married. Everyday, he does or says something that makes me fall in love all over again. God truly blessed me with the man He set aside for me, the man He meant me to be with.
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• 8 yrs here and still very much in love.
    foreverof4

Answer by foreverof4 at 12:44 PM on Dec. 19, 2010