Kindle?

Should I buy a Kindle?
What are the advantages? Disadvantages?
Is there a better product that does the same thing?

ChezBelle

Asked by ChezBelle at 12:40 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Technology

• i asked for a Kindle for an early Christmas present and ive had mine a few weeks. i love it but i was disappointed in the amount of "free" books. most are a zillion years old! lol if your a huge book reader and dont mind paying 99 cents per book and more ,then the Kindle is great. a close second is the Nook Color (im asking for one for my Bday!). its a book reader but it will be great for magazines. most bookes i read are just black/white so i went with a Kindle. maybe they will come out with one where we can toogle back and forth from color to b/w? i hear with the Nook you can check a book out for free for a week and can also share books with friends.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 2:28 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• There is also Nook but I am not sure what differences (if any) there are. I personally would rather hold a book in my hand but I do know that my dad loves his Nook.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:42 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• its an E-reader. instead of buying books and having them all laying around you can buy them for cheap and they are sent to your E-reader. its a computerized book basically.
    lillie70

Answer by lillie70 at 5:40 PM on Dec. 21, 2010

• What's that?
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 9:36 PM on Dec. 20, 2010