Children for sale.....

THIS IS A JOKE PEOPLE. HAVE SOME FUN WITH IT. ANYONE THAT CANT TAKE A JOKE PLEASE DO NOT POST AND RUIN IT FOR EVERYONE

My kid are driving me so insane today I'm thinking on putting them up for sale.
What do you think is a good price for a blond hair gray eye 3 yr old girl and a brown eye blond hair 17 month old boy?

How much would you sale your kids for?

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I did this once. I got lots of chuckles from the neighbors and the kids had a blast. You are likely stuck with them.

balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 1:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• At this point, I'd probaly have to PAY someone to take my twin boys! LOL. They are seniors in HS and eating me out of house and home! LMAO!
    specialwingz

Answer by specialwingz at 1:06 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• No they would probably pay me to take him back my 17 year old is okay but mouthy and jugemental sometimes.
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:03 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Gray eyes are unusual - she'd probably fetch a good price.

I have friends that actually want to trade me their little brats for my well-behaved kids. My dad always tells me I got lucky because my kids are so damn good!
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• 4 of my own is plenty ... oh, wait ... you know, I could sent my 4 to your place, that would make things easier (for me) ... at the moment they're sort of covered in frosting, as they're helping me decorate sugar cookes, but they're still pretty cute ... interested?
    Gaccck

Answer by Gaccck at 1:19 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• I for sure don't want them! LOL! Sorry...
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 1:07 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• :) I bet my mother in law would give me he house/car/pension ect for my 16m old!
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 1:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• maYBE if you throw in a bonus
    like a good used car, or an old refrigerator

try craigslist, you can post anything for free and someone will take it
    but you have to put up with a lot of no shows, so do not get discouraged
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 1:21 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• my kids would be brought back in less than 5 minutes. They arnt bad they ae just needy and fight alot!!! Once they have them for dinner, they definatly would not want them :)
    courtneycra

Answer by courtneycra at 1:36 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• a pack of unfiltered camels red pack ciggies and a six pack of miller lite, with the stipulation that no matter how bad they are they can not be returned for 24 hours and the return fee is one million dollars to be paid in pennies unrolled of course. They are soooo bad one day their father called me at work to demand I come home because the kids were playing mind games with him. When I asked why he was whispering he said he was calling from the walk in closet were they had locked him in, because he was in time out for being bad. I still ROTFL when we talk about it. The kids were 5 and 2. I try to enjoy it and think about when I have grandkids and tell them how bad their parents were!!! Love my kids to death and would willing do bodily and mental harm to anyone who even looks cross eyed at them but some days...

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 1:45 PM on Dec. 19, 2010