TTC w/ a late period- Have questions. adult content

I stopped the pill 2 months ago. My period was due the 29th but I didnt get it till the 5th. it was 6 days late & I definately had a BFN.

Come Sunday/Monday the 12/13 I had ALOT of white creamy discharge- if we were taking a guess here would this be ovulation??

Some woman on CM told me I should start OPK's 11 days afte period started- but I know that menstation and ovulation dont always coincide- and if I was using an OPK & the creme was ovulation I would have missed it anyhow.
What do you think?

pinkcicle709

Asked by pinkcicle709 at 1:05 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• After TTC for 5 months 7 months my OB suggested I use OPK. She told me to start the day I stopped bleeding and go up until I started again. Her goal was to see if I was ovulating at all though. My Periods had become 35-48 days apart. My understanding is that creamy white discharge can indicate ovulation.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:14 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• OMG what is BFK, TTC, and OPK? creamy white discharge could be a yeast infection.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 2:49 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• BFN = Big Fat Negative on an EPT
    TTC= Trying to Conceive
    OPK= Ovulation predictor kit
    pinkcicle709

Comment by pinkcicle709 (original poster) at 7:35 PM on Dec. 19, 2010