Strangest thing(s) your LOs did/do out of the blue

My 17 month old is very strange. It does this at random times. He'll just start chuckling in a weird way and put a funny face on and swing his head around and around. It's cute and funny but very strange.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 1:09 PM on Dec. 19, 2010 in General Parenting

• I've always kissed my kids on the lips. One day I tried to kiss my 2yr old and she said, "Eww mommy, on the cheek" the she pointed to her cheek and said "give me some sugar!" LMAO!! too cute!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 1:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• Toiletpaper my livingroom with me sitting here. I turned my back for two seconds, turned around and he was unrolling the paper. I don't know why he did not think he'd get caught.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 5:47 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• kids do the cutest things! :)
    cheribabii613

Answer by cheribabii613 at 2:11 PM on Dec. 19, 2010

• *sandbuster* I LOVE YOUR SON HE IS TOO CUTE HE TOTALLY DID SO YOU WOULD SAY NOW WHY IN THE HECK WOULD HE THINK HE WOULDNT GET CAUGHT LOL HE IS CREATIVE AND SO FUNNY :)
    premiemom18

Answer by premiemom18 at 12:31 AM on Dec. 20, 2010

• LOL My 3 yr old says funny stuff sometimes. The 5 yr old is the one that acts out the comedy lol
    gatorswife

Answer by gatorswife at 10:09 AM on Dec. 20, 2010